Formal Value Engineering Tools
- Lean manufacturing: sales & operations planning, balance scorecard, flow diagrams, kaizen practices.
- Problem solving: PDCA, 8Ds, Six Sigma tools.
Standardized Performance Metrics
- Production: Equipment efficiency, availability, defect, prevention, bench testing.
- Maintenance: preventive VS corrective analysis.
- Human Resources (e.g. personnel turnover and capacity).
- Supply Chain: service level, production schedule.
Assembly instruction: work instructions and visual aids
Fuzetouch adheres to stringent testing procedures through the various stages of the manufacturing process and will develop and implement any special testing required by the client.
Testing capabilities include:
- Printing process: color measurement, ink thickness, ink resistance, stencil tension, UV light curing.
- Flex circuit: open resistance, closed resistance.
- Electronic Board: AOI component placement and solder quality, ICT and board functionality.
- Final Assembly: drop voltage, forward current and reverse current testing, capacitive testing, part inspection.
- Lab testing: Thermal shock, high and low temperature storage, altitude testing, adhesion strength and moisture resistance testing.
Continuous development and refinement of in-house systems and processes
- Corrective, preventive and improvement ideas.
Dedicated program management oversight
- Regular team meetings.
- Analysis of key performance indicators performed daily and weekly.
Strong compliance and validation processes
- First piece release: follow defined list of points to be reviewed during production process.
- Master sample: sample of end product on hand for reference during production.
- Product and Process Features Checklist: list of parameters and product features to be referenced during production.
- Quality process and product audits: carried out by internal auditors.
Consistent obsolescence identification and notification process
- Raw materials: Use of FIFO to avoid inventory obsolescence and expiration.
- Work-in-process and finished goods: Counting methods to identify products with decreasing customer demand.
AND THE FUZETOUCH DIFFERENCE
· Advanced processes utilized in component assembly (e.g., barcodes) allows for seamless traceability.
· Unmatched testing capabilities for product quality, mechanical integrity and electric performance.
· Model scanning, labelling for traceability, storage and protection
· Internal programming system.