CUSTOMER CASE 1
A Customer requested that Fuzetouch take over a product from a competing supplier which had been unsuccessful in complying with the customer’s complex manufacturing and assembly requirements
- Product include plastic panel fascia, capacitive sensors and sensor validation software
- Manufacturing capabilities used included ITO etching sensor, index matching, plastic normalization process, optical bonding, sensor design, mechanical integration and sensor software development.
- The product required a deep understanding of chemistry, thermal expansions, complex adhesives, high appearance specifications and extreme environmental resistance requirements
- Limited amount of time to production required Fuzetouch to manufacture on an expedited timeline.
As a result of its technical expertise and integrated, comprehensive capabilities, Fuzetouch reached the customer’s compliance goal in three months
- Diverse engineering capabilities were utilized
- The company’s engineers completed multiple parallel iterations to ensure all of the customer’s requirements were met.
CUSTOMER CASE 2
An international customer requested that Fuzetouch develop a capacitive HMI sensor product used in oven function control applications
- Product included plastic in-mold and printed glass
- Manufacturing capabilities used included capacitive touch sensor design, fascia printing, glass printing, mechanical integration, optical bonding, PCB integration, mold design and construction, injection molding and in-mold decoration, among others.
- The customer had stringent timing demands that required choosing a supplier capable of delivering fast and flexible manufacturing solutions
- The customer had the option to purchase the in-mold parts, capacitive sensors, glasses and integration from four different suppliers
- Added complexity given the large number of components / part numbers (burden of two products as opposed to one)
- Fuzetouch was awarded the product primarily due to the Company’s engineering and vertically integrated manufacturing capabilities
- Strong design and engineering support enabled the product to commence quickly and efficiently
- The project was completed from kickoff to having production parts in a timeframe of 8 months. The project involved the design and construction of 2 molds, among many other things.
- Fuzetouch provided substantial cost savings (-25%) to the customer.